Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity for scholarly activity and/or research.
- St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas with a remarkably low cost of living for all the comforts and attractions it affords.
- Mercy Internal Medicine Residency has 24 categorical residents.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Ample Opportunities to moonlight.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Sponsorship of H1B Visas.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- In addition to the Internal Medicine Residency, Mercy Clinic GME supports a Family Medicine, Transitional, Obgyn and Dental Residency as well as a Critical Care and Palliative Care Fellowship.
- Mercy Internal Medicine Residency Program is seeking a BE/BC Chief Resident to be an integral part of our team on Campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group with more than 850 physicians and is the fifth largest Catholic Health Care System in the nation.
- All clinical services at one hospital location.
- The Chief Resident will be part of the Core Faculty closely involved in resident teaching, curriculum development and program innovation.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- The four season climate, five-star restaurants, and major league sporting attractions, makes St. Louis an attractive place to live, work and play!
- Competitive base salary.
- Mercy Clinic is a Level 1 Trauma Center, Level 1 Stemi Center, a certified Stroke Center and has the only burn unit in the surrounding area.
- Academic Hospitalist and Outpatient teaching opportunities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.