Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group with more than 850 physicians and is the fifth largest Catholic Health Care System in the nation.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Mercy Internal Medicine Residency has 24 categorical residents.
- St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas with a remarkably low cost of living for all the comforts and attractions it affords.
- The Chief Resident will be part of the Core Faculty closely involved in resident teaching, curriculum development and program innovation.
- In addition to the Internal Medicine Residency, Mercy Clinic GME supports a Family Medicine, Transitional, Obgyn and Dental Residency as well as a Critical Care and Palliative Care Fellowship.
- Sponsorship of H1B Visas.
- The four season climate, five-star restaurants, and major league sporting attractions, makes St. Louis an attractive place to live, work and play!
- Ample Opportunities to moonlight.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Mercy Internal Medicine Residency Program is seeking a BE/BC Chief Resident to be an integral part of our team on Campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Opportunity for scholarly activity and/or research.
- Competitive base salary.
- All clinical services at one hospital location.
- Mercy Clinic is a Level 1 Trauma Center, Level 1 Stemi Center, a certified Stroke Center and has the only burn unit in the surrounding area.
- Academic Hospitalist and Outpatient teaching opportunities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 20.