Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Centerpoint Medical Center has the area's most accredited chest pain center and cardiovascular services, as well as other services including orthopedics, accredited cancer program and breast cancer center, stroke center, neuroscience services for brain and spine disorders and injuries, women's services including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, and outpatient services.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily.
- Meditech with Dragon EMR.
- Available to patients.
- Clinical services.
- 9 & 12-hour shifts.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time experienced Hospitalist Physician to join our established program at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO.
- 7,500 annual patient visits.
- Those seeking active adventures will enjoy outings such as water sports at Adventure Oasis Water Park or Jackson County's Lake Jacomo.
- For those that enjoy the outdoors, Smithville Lake offers more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike and more.
- Home to the Kansas City Mavericks hockey team, Independence is also not far from Arrowhead Stadium where the Kansas City Chiefs play.
- Featuring over 40 parks, exemplary schools, and a variety of restaurants and stores, Independence is a great place to be!
- 12-hour Nocturnist shifts.
- This facility features 221 private rooms, Level II Trauma Center,.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Located in Jackson County, Independence is part of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- 105-hours physician coverage daily.
- Independence is the fifth largest city in the state of Missouri.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is part of HCA Midwest Health, a network of hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas.
- HCA Midwest Health has quickly become Kansas City's leading healthcare network of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and more.
- Open ICU - 28 beds.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services