Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · April 12, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For those that enjoy the outdoors, Smithville Lake offers more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike and more.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is part of HCA Midwest Health, a network of hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas.
- Featuring over 40 parks, exemplary schools, and a variety of restaurants and stores, Independence is a great place to be!
- Those seeking active adventures will enjoy outings such as water sports at Adventure Oasis Water Park or Jackson County's Lake Jacomo.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest.
- 105-hours physician coverage daily.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Independence is the fifth largest city in the state of Missouri.
- Open ICU - 28 beds.
- HCA Midwest Health has quickly become Kansas City's leading healthcare network of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and more.
- Available to patients.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon dictation).
- Designated APP & Physician Nocturnists.
- This facility features 285 private rooms, Level II Trauma Center,.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Full-Time experienced Hospitalist Physicians to join our established program at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO.
- 36-hours APP coverage daily.
- Located in Jackson County, Independence is part of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Home to the Kansas City Mavericks hockey team, Independence is also not far from Arrowhead Stadium where the Kansas City Chiefs play.
- Clinical services.
- Centerpoint Medical Center has the area's most accredited chest pain center and cardiovascular services, as well as other services including orthopedics, accredited cancer program and breast cancer center, stroke center, neuroscience services for brain and spine disorders and injuries, women's services including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, and outpatient services.
- 55,000 annual encounters.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services