Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · August 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- HCA Midwest Health has quickly become Kansas City's leading healthcare network of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and more.
- Open ICU - 28 beds.
- Clinical services.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon dictation).
- Centerpoint Medical Center is part of HCA Midwest Health, a network of hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas.
- Independence is the fifth largest city in the state of Missouri.
- Home to the Kansas City Mavericks hockey team, Independence is also not far from Arrowhead Stadium where the Kansas City Chiefs play.
- Featuring over 40 parks, exemplary schools, and a variety of restaurants and stores, Independence is a great place to be!
- For those that enjoy the outdoors, Smithville Lake offers more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike and more.
- 55,000 annual encounters.
- 36-hours APP coverage daily.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Available to patients.
- Located in Jackson County, Independence is part of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- This facility features 285 private rooms, Level II Trauma Center,.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for a Full-Time experienced Hospitalist Physician to join our established program at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO.
- Designated APP & Physician Nocturnists.
- 105-hours physician coverage daily.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Centerpoint Medical Center has the area's most accredited chest pain center and cardiovascular services, as well as other services including orthopedics, accredited cancer program and breast cancer center, stroke center, neuroscience services for brain and spine disorders and injuries, women's services including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, and outpatient services.
- Those seeking active adventures will enjoy outings such as water sports at Adventure Oasis Water Park or Jackson County's Lake Jacomo.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services