Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon dictation).
- Available to patients.
- 105-hours physician coverage daily.
- Open ICU - 28 beds.
- For those that enjoy the outdoors, Smithville Lake offers more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike and more.
- Those seeking active adventures will enjoy outings such as water sports at Adventure Oasis Water Park or Jackson County's Lake Jacomo.
- HCA Midwest Health has quickly become Kansas City's leading healthcare network of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and more.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Featuring over 40 parks, exemplary schools, and a variety of restaurants and stores, Independence is a great place to be!
- Home to the Kansas City Mavericks hockey team, Independence is also not far from Arrowhead Stadium where the Kansas City Chiefs play.
- Located in Jackson County, Independence is part of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- 36-hours APP coverage daily.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Full-Time experienced Hospitalist Physicians to join our established program at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is part of HCA Midwest Health, a network of hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas.
- This facility features 285 private rooms, Level II Trauma Center,.
- Centerpoint Medical Center has the area's most accredited chest pain center and cardiovascular services, as well as other services including orthopedics, accredited cancer program and breast cancer center, stroke center, neuroscience services for brain and spine disorders and injuries, women's services including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, and outpatient services.
- Clinical services.
- Independence is the fifth largest city in the state of Missouri.
- 55,000 annual encounters.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Designated APP & Physician Nocturnists.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services