Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- Access to great public and private schools.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Epic EMR.
- St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Internal Medicine Physician for their expanding practices with Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
- 36 patient contact hours per week with 4 hours of administrative time.
- Pension plan.
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey.
- Stipend available for residents.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Ipend and 1 Week CME time off.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Enjoy Living in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Excellent specialty referrals.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Immediate access to a major international airport.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Relocation package.
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market.
- Choose from Outpatient Only or a Traditional Inpatient and Outpatient Practice.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids.
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries.
- Up to $100,000 Student Loan Repayment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.