Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Relocation package.
- Pension plan.
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- Choose from Outpatient Only or a Traditional Inpatient and Outpatient Practice.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Internal Medicine Physician for their expanding practices with Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Epic EMR.
- Stipend available for residents.
- Immediate access to a major international airport.
- Enjoy Living in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries.
- Up to $100,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Access to great public and private schools.
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey.
- Excellent specialty referrals.
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market.
- Ipend and 1 Week CME time off.
- 36 patient contact hours per week with 4 hours of administrative time.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.