Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Ipend and 1 Week CME time off.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Up to $100,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids.
- Features ample fine-dining, wineries, and microbreweries.
- 36 patient contact hours per week with 4 hours of administrative time.
- Pension plan.
- Enjoy Living in St. Louis, Missouri.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- St. Louis offers a host of attractions and activities that include the recognized St. Louis Zoo, Forest Park, The Muny, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Busch Stadium, Scottrade Center, Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre, The City Museum, St. Louis Art Museum, Peabody Opera house, Fox Theatre, Chaifetz Arena, The Hill, Union Station, and more!
- Low cost-of-living with a healthy and balanced real estate market.
- Choose from Outpatient Only or a Traditional Inpatient and Outpatient Practice.
- Stipend available for residents.
- Immediate access to a major international airport.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Relocation package.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Access to great public and private schools.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance.
- Epic EMR.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Internal Medicine Physician for their expanding practices with Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- Excellent specialty referrals.
- Major sports teams and an awesome sports town, with Cardinals baseball and Blues hockey.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago