Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience.
- Robust amenities including parks and trails, symphony, ballet, theatre, museum, performing talent, amazing dining and professional sports.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kansas City, KS.
- About Kansas City - metro area population over 2 million.
- Executive Health Program experience preferred, but not required.
- Competitive compensation, benefits and retirement.
- Quality public and private educational options including colleges and universities.
- Newly designed state-of-the-art clinic with modern amenities.
- Passionate physician champion and clinician to lead continuing momentum in this growing top-tier competitive program.
- Affordable housing - downtown lofts, urban and suburban neighborhoods, and more.
- Advanced Primary Care for a selected small panel of patients.
- The University of Kansas Health System, one of the top academic medical centers in the nation is excited to launch a search for a Medical Director for our rapidly expanding Executive Health Program.
- Driven to push growth of the existing program through evidence-based medicine, clinical and service excellence.
- We are seeking a primary care physician with proven clinical competence and leadership experience in this key strategic role.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine Primary Care physician to deliver executive physicals and advanced primary care.
- Executive and organizational support / professional nursing and office staff.
- Provides you access to over 200 medical specialties and services.
- Conversant with high-profile executive leaders and sensitive to the unique needs of this patient population.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago