Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Conversant with high-profile executive leaders and sensitive to the unique needs of this patient population.
- Executive and organizational support / professional nursing and office staff.
- The University of Kansas Health System, one of the top academic medical centers in the nation is excited to launch a search for a Medical Director for our rapidly expanding Executive Health Program.
- We are seeking a primary care physician with proven clinical competence and leadership experience in this key strategic role.
- About Kansas City - metro area population over 2 million.
- Robust amenities including parks and trails, symphony, ballet, theatre, museum, performing talent, amazing dining and professional sports.
- Newly designed state-of-the-art clinic with modern amenities.
- Driven to push growth of the existing program through evidence-based medicine, clinical and service excellence.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kansas City, KS.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine Primary Care physician to deliver executive physicals and advanced primary care.
- Executive Health Program experience preferred, but not required.
- Provides you access to over 200 medical specialties and services.
- Quality public and private educational options including colleges and universities.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience.
- Advanced Primary Care for a selected small panel of patients.
- Affordable housing - downtown lofts, urban and suburban neighborhoods, and more.
- Passionate physician champion and clinician to lead continuing momentum in this growing top-tier competitive program.
- Competitive compensation, benefits and retirement.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.