Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position - Kansas City.
- Enjoy a thriving arts and music scene, professional sporting events, world class restaurants, and a thriving medical community.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Internal Medicine Physician - Kansas City, MO Area.
- Average 20 Patients a Day.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- 100% Outpatient Based.
- Opportunity for a Internal Medicine Physician to practice in family friendly Kansas City.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine Physician - Aureus Medical Group.
- Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- Relax in one of Kansas City's 220 parks, 29 lakes, 103 playgrounds, or 134 miles of trails and bikeways.
- Take advantage of all of this with a fair cost of living as well!
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Join Existing Practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.