Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Office is on hospital campus.
- Pension plan.
- In-office lab and X-ray.
- Four physician partners & two advanced practice providers.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- St. Louis is a metropolis that offers everything you want in a major city, with one of the lowest costs of living in the country.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Competitive salary.
- Established traditional Internal Medicine practice.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Internal Medicine physician for West County Medical Associates at Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
- Epic EMR.
- Excellent, on-campus, specialty referrals.
- Quality and efficiency bonus.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Relocation package.
- 4,000 professional spending.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- St. Louis residents enjoy MLB & NHL sporting events downtown, the Muny and nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo at Forest Park, and exciting night life and cuisine from unique neighborhoods (including The Hill, known for its Italian fare).
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago