Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Office is on hospital campus.
- Four physician partners & two advanced practice providers.
- Excellent, on-campus, specialty referrals.
- St. Louis residents enjoy MLB & NHL sporting events downtown, the Muny and nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo at Forest Park, and exciting night life and cuisine from unique neighborhoods (including The Hill, known for its Italian fare).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- In-office lab and X-ray.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Quality and efficiency bonus.
- St. Louis is a metropolis that offers everything you want in a major city, with one of the lowest costs of living in the country.
- Epic EMR.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Pension plan.
- 4,000 professional spending.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Internal Medicine physician for West County Medical Associates at Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation package.
- Established traditional Internal Medicine practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.