Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · August 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Pension plan.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, AD, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Office is on hospital campus.
- BJC Medical Group is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Internal Medicine physician for West County Medical Associates at Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
- St. Louis is a metropolis that offers everything you want in a major city, with one of the lowest costs of living in the country.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Epic EMR.
- Four physician partners & two advanced practice providers.
- In-office lab and X-ray.
- Competitive salary.
- Established traditional Internal Medicine practice.
- Retirement vehicles: 401k, 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan.
- Relocation package.
- Quality and efficiency bonus.
- Excellent, on-campus, specialty referrals.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- 4,000 professional spending.
- St. Louis residents enjoy MLB & NHL sporting events downtown, the Muny and nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo at Forest Park, and exciting night life and cuisine from unique neighborhoods (including The Hill, known for its Italian fare).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.