Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (St. Louis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Join four physician partners and four advanced practice providers.
- St. Louis is a metropolis that offers everything you want in a major city, with one of the lowest costs of living in the country.
- BJC Medical Group and Missouri Baptist Medical Center are seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Internal Medicine Physician for Sunset Hills Adult Medicine.
- Signing bonus option.
- St. Louis residents enjoy MLB & NHL sporting events downtown, the Muny and nationally recognized St. Louis Zoo at Forest Park, and exciting night life and cuisine from unique neighborhoods (including The Hill, known for its Italian fare).
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Comprehensive benefits including malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Competitive salary.
- Up to $100,ance option.
- Relocation reimbursement available.
- BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri and Illinois.
- Join our team today!
- Educational stipend option.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.