Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nebraska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New clinic located across the street from hospital.
- 16 Bed ICU.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Nebraska, NE.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- Ability to administer procedures if desired.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house for an academic Medical Center, before relocating back to his Midwest roots.
- 3 year base salary guarantee plus RVU productivity bonus.
- Immediate Hospital Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Opening-70% Mgma Base Salary-Visa Sponsorship - Brand New 100 plus Bed Facility- Aureus Medical Group.
- Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Position.
- Relocation Package.
- Academic opportunities available through relationship with Unmc.
- Full support staff in place consisting of mid-level providers and nurses.
- 401K Plan.
- Visa Sponsorship Available: J-1 and H-1.
- Patient Catchment area of 120,000.
- Flexible scheduling, large sign on, student loan repayment plus educational stipend and easy ramp up with full subspecialty hospital.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available for all specialties and sub-specialties.
- 6,000 for CME dues.
- 20-25 patients per day, easy ramp up.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- No hospital.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Acos Certification.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation.
- Community of 30,000.
- Physician led 100 plus Bed Hospital with Brand New $100 Million Dollar Patient Tower and $14 million dollar multi-specialty medical office building.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 70% Mgma Midwest Base Salary ($280,000).
- EMR is Epic.
- 120,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- 5,000 for financial planning assistance.
- 25,000 sign on bonus.
- Quality Incentives.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- 3 hours to Denver, CO, 3 hours to Omaha, NE.
- BC and BE candidates accepted.
- Flexible Scheduling four or five day week depending on candidate desire.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.