Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nebraska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Visa Sponsorship Available: J-1 and H-1.
- 20-25 patients per day, easy ramp up.
- 120,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Community of 30,000.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Nebraska, NE.
- Physician led 100 plus Bed Hospital with Brand New $100 Million Dollar Patient Tower and $14 million dollar multi-specialty medical office building.
- 401K Plan.
- Quality Incentives.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house for an academic Medical Center, before relocating back to his Midwest roots.
- Acos Certification.
- Flexible scheduling, large sign on, student loan repayment plus educational stipend and easy ramp up with full subspecialty hospital.
- Ability to administer procedures if desired.
- 25,000 sign on bonus.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation.
- 3 hours to Denver, CO, 3 hours to Omaha, NE.
- New clinic located across the street from hospital.
- No hospital.
- EMR is Epic.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Immediate Hospital Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Opening-70% Mgma Base Salary-Visa Sponsorship - Brand New 100 plus Bed Facility- Aureus Medical Group.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- BC and BE candidates accepted.
- 5,000 for financial planning assistance.
- 6,000 for CME dues.
- Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Position.
- Academic opportunities available through relationship with Unmc.
- Relocation Package.
- Full support staff in place consisting of mid-level providers and nurses.
- Flexible Scheduling four or five day week depending on candidate desire.
- 3 year base salary guarantee plus RVU productivity bonus.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available for all specialties and sub-specialties.
- Patient Catchment area of 120,000.
- 70% Mgma Midwest Base Salary ($280,000).
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- 16 Bed ICU.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.