Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Columbia) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Residency stipend option.
- Prescriptive responsibilities are reviewed by collaborative physician.
- The District is home to shops, bars and restaurants.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Pension plan.
- Whether you enjoy the arts or the outdoors, Columbia has much to offer.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Manages the health care of select patient populations through advanced health assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and evaluation in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician.
- Retirement vehicles include 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan and a matching 401k plan.
- The city is home to the University of Missouri (Mizzou), Columbia College and Stephens College.
- Outpatient Only with option for convenient care,.
- Halfway between St. Louis and Kansas City, Columbia is the heart of mid-Missouri.
- Assesses development needs of staff and develops and delivers appropriate educational programs to meet staff needs.
- Coordinates the care of select patient populations, in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician, to ensure promotion of health and wellness through education of patients and families, coordination of services and placing referrals.
- Signing bonus.
- Fully wired with Epic EMR.
- CME allowance $4k/year.
- Develops treatment plans, treats patients with acute problems including illnesses and minor injuries following a predetermined protocol in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician.
- Columbia has been recognized by the Carnegie Foundation and Forbes as a great place to live.
- The practice is located in Columbia, MO.
- Each year, the city hosts cultural events, including the Roots & Blues & BBQ Festival and the True/False Film Festival.
- Retention bonus option.
- Up to $100,ance option.
- Opportunity for NP collaboration and NP oversight compensation.
- Boone Medical Group South consists of Primary Care and Convenient Care providers who practice family and internal medicine with a dedication to high-quality care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbia, MO.
- Competitive base salary with Productivity bonus.
- The physicians, providers and staff of BJC Medical Group provide the highest level of care to thousands of patients every day.
- As members of the BJC Medical Group, the clinic treats a variety of health-related issues for both men and women.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Relocation reimbursement available.
- BJC Medical Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary group with locations across the St. Louis metropolitan and outlying areas.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago