Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Columbia) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Assesses development needs of staff and develops and delivers appropriate educational programs to meet staff needs.
- The city is home to the University of Missouri (Mizzou), Columbia College and Stephens College.
- Pension plan.
- Boone Medical Group South consists of Primary Care and Convenient Care providers who practice family and internal medicine with a dedication to high-quality care.
- Signing bonus.
- Manages the health care of select patient populations through advanced health assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and evaluation in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician.
- Residency stipend option.
- Whether you enjoy the arts or the outdoors, Columbia has much to offer.
- BJC Medical Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary group with locations across the St. Louis metropolitan and outlying areas.
- As members of the BJC Medical Group, the clinic treats a variety of health-related issues for both men and women.
- CME allowance $4k/year.
- Opportunity for NP collaboration and NP oversight compensation.
- Halfway between St. Louis and Kansas City, Columbia is the heart of mid-Missouri.
- The physicians, providers and staff of BJC Medical Group provide the highest level of care to thousands of patients every day.
- Fully wired with Epic EMR.
- We are a physician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare, one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- Each year, the city hosts cultural events, including the Roots & Blues & BBQ Festival and the True/False Film Festival.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Columbia, MO.
- The practice is located in Columbia, MO.
- Relocation reimbursement available.
- Retention bonus option.
- Outpatient Only with option for convenient care,.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Develops treatment plans, treats patients with acute problems including illnesses and minor injuries following a predetermined protocol in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician.
- The District is home to shops, bars and restaurants.
- Competitive base salary with Productivity bonus.
- Columbia has been recognized by the Carnegie Foundation and Forbes as a great place to live.
- Retirement vehicles include 403b, 457b deferred compensation plan and a matching 401k plan.
- Prescriptive responsibilities are reviewed by collaborative physician.
- Coordinates the care of select patient populations, in a collaborative practice agreement with a physician, to ensure promotion of health and wellness through education of patients and families, coordination of services and placing referrals.
- Up to $100,ance option.
- Compensation & Benefits.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.