Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- EMR is Epic.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- Relocation Package.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Community of 20,000.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- 403B Matching.
- Outpatient or traditional Internal Medicine or IM Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Internal Medicine or IM or Primary Care Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.