Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Community of 20,000.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- Outpatient or traditional Internal Medicine or IM Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Internal Medicine or IM or Primary Care Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- EMR is Epic.
- Relocation Package.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- 403B Matching.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missouri.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.