Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- You will have opportunities to work with some of the most innovative technologies and treatments in the industry and practice at world-class medical facilities that train future Army health leaders, all while developing advanced skills.
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Insurance: No-cost healthcare and dental insurance for you.
- When you become a internal medicine phyiscian and an officer on the United States Army healthcare team, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself into a special culture and environment in which your diagnoses and treatments will support the readiness of our military's efforts and improve the lives of Soldiers and their families.
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- Incentive Pay: $25,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Low-cost healthcare and dental insurance for your family.
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- Sign-on Bonus: $250,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $43,000 incentive pay annually.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
- Whichever you choose, you will train to become a leader in your specialized field while enjoying the privileges that come with being an officer.
- If you choose to serve in the Army Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when needed.
- As part of our collaborative, multi-disciplinary healthcare team, you will enter a comprehensive, international system of care with no concerns about overhead expenses and malpractice insurance.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- United States citizenship or Permenant Residence (Reserve only).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.