Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nebraska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 120,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 3 year base salary guarantee plus RVU productivity bonus.
- Flexible Scheduling four or five day week depending on candidate desire.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Nebraska, NE.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house for an academic Medical Center, before relocating back to his Midwest roots.
- Community of 30,000.
- 6,000 for CME dues.
- 70% Mgma Midwest Base Salary ($280,000).
- Full support staff in place consisting of mid-level providers and nurses.
- Flexible scheduling, large sign on, student loan repayment plus educational stipend and easy ramp up with full subspecialty hospital.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Acos Certification.
- Academic opportunities available through relationship with Unmc.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Patient Catchment area of 120,000.
- Visa Sponsorship Available: J-1 and H-1.
- Hospital Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Opening-70% Mgma Base Salary-Visa Sponsorship - Brand New 100 plus Bed Facility- Aureus Medical Group.
- Quality Incentives.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- 16 Bed ICU.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation.
- 401K Plan.
- 20-25 patients per day, easy ramp up.
- Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Position.
- Relocation Package.
- 5,000 for financial planning assistance.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available for all specialties and sub-specialties.
- EMR is Epic.
- Ability to administer procedures if desired.
- No hospital.
- Physician led 100 plus Bed Hospital with Brand New $100 Million Dollar Patient Tower and $14 million dollar multi-specialty medical office building.
- BC and BE candidates accepted.
- New clinic located across the street from hospital.
- 25,000 sign on bonus.
- 3 hours to Denver, CO, 3 hours to Omaha, NE.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.