Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nebraska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Academic opportunities available through relationship with Unmc.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Nebraska, NE.
- Ability to administer procedures if desired.
- 25,000 sign on bonus.
- Acos Certification.
- Quality Incentives.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house for an academic Medical Center, before relocating back to his Midwest roots.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- 5,000 for financial planning assistance.
- 120,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- 20-25 patients per day, easy ramp up.
- Flexible Scheduling four or five day week depending on candidate desire.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 16 Bed ICU.
- Relocation Package.
- Community of 30,000.
- Visa Sponsorship Available: J-1 and H-1.
- 6,000 for CME dues.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available for all specialties and sub-specialties.
- No hospital.
- Physician led 100 plus Bed Hospital with Brand New $100 Million Dollar Patient Tower and $14 million dollar multi-specialty medical office building.
- 70% Mgma Midwest Base Salary ($280,000).
- Flexible scheduling, large sign on, student loan repayment plus educational stipend and easy ramp up with full subspecialty hospital.
- Hospital Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Opening-70% Mgma Base Salary-Visa Sponsorship - Brand New 100 plus Bed Facility- Aureus Medical Group.
- 3 hours to Denver, CO, 3 hours to Omaha, NE.
- EMR is Epic.
- 401K Plan.
- New clinic located across the street from hospital.
- Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Position.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation.
- Patient Catchment area of 120,000.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- BC and BE candidates accepted.
- 3 year base salary guarantee plus RVU productivity bonus.
- Full support staff in place consisting of mid-level providers and nurses.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago