Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nebraska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling, large sign on, student loan repayment plus educational stipend and easy ramp up with full subspecialty hospital.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- 20-25 patients per day, easy ramp up.
- Quality Incentives.
- Flexible Scheduling four or five day week depending on candidate desire.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Relocation Package.
- 3 hours to Denver, CO, 3 hours to Omaha, NE.
- 401K Plan.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation.
- Full support staff in place consisting of mid-level providers and nurses.
- Ability to administer procedures if desired.
- 120,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Acos Certification.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 25,000 sign on bonus.
- EMR is Epic.
- Academic opportunities available through relationship with Unmc.
- 6,000 for CME dues.
- 70% Mgma Midwest Base Salary ($280,000).
- Hospital Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Opening-70% Mgma Base Salary-Visa Sponsorship - Brand New 100 plus Bed Facility- Aureus Medical Group.
- Visa Sponsorship Available: J-1 and H-1.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available for all specialties and sub-specialties.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- 3 year base salary guarantee plus RVU productivity bonus.
- Community of 30,000.
- No hospital.
- 5,000 for financial planning assistance.
- New clinic located across the street from hospital.
- Physician led 100 plus Bed Hospital with Brand New $100 Million Dollar Patient Tower and $14 million dollar multi-specialty medical office building.
- Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Position.
- 16 Bed ICU.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house for an academic Medical Center, before relocating back to his Midwest roots.
- BC and BE candidates accepted.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Nebraska, NE.
- Patient Catchment area of 120,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.