Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Nebraska) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No hospital.
- Flexible Scheduling four or five day week depending on candidate desire.
- Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Position.
- Level 3 Trauma Center.
- Physician led 100 plus Bed Hospital with Brand New $100 Million Dollar Patient Tower and $14 million dollar multi-specialty medical office building.
- Acos Certification.
- Most up to date technology and equipment available for all specialties and sub-specialties.
- Relocation Package.
- Flexible scheduling, large sign on, student loan repayment plus educational stipend and easy ramp up with full subspecialty hospital.
- EMR is Epic.
- BC and BE candidates accepted.
- Quality Incentives.
- 5,000 for financial planning assistance.
- Ability to administer procedures if desired.
- 120,000 Student Loan Repayment.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Visa Sponsorship Available: J-1 and H-1.
- 16 Bed ICU.
- 401K Plan.
- Patient Catchment area of 120,000.
- Hospital Employed Outpatient Internal Medicine Opening-70% Mgma Base Salary-Visa Sponsorship - Brand New 100 plus Bed Facility- Aureus Medical Group.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Nebraska, NE.
- 3 hours to Denver, CO, 3 hours to Omaha, NE.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- 6,000 for CME dues.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 25,000 sign on bonus.
- Academic opportunities available through relationship with Unmc.
- 20-25 patients per day, easy ramp up.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house for an academic Medical Center, before relocating back to his Midwest roots.
- New clinic located across the street from hospital.
- Full Benefits including Paid Vacation.
- Community of 30,000.
- Full support staff in place consisting of mid-level providers and nurses.
- 70% Mgma Midwest Base Salary ($280,000).
- 3 year base salary guarantee plus RVU productivity bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.