Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- 403B Matching.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- EMR is Epic.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Community of 20,000.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- Outpatient or traditional Internal Medicine or IM Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Internal Medicine or IM or Primary Care Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Relocation Package.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.