Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- Relocation Package.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Community of 20,000.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- 403B Matching.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- EMR is Epic.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Outpatient or traditional Internal Medicine or IM Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Internal Medicine or IM or Primary Care Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.