Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Onsite behavioral health services and full complement of rehab specialists.
- 18 - 20 patient visits per day.
- Full Benefits including generous 40 days of Paid Vacation.
- EMR is Epic.
- Outpatient or traditional Internal Medicine or IM Opening - Incredible Income with generous sign on - State of the art Medical Center in beautiful location - Internal Medicine or IM or Primary Care Physicians or Doctors - Missouri - Aureus Medical Group.
- Student Loan Repayment - support up to $100,000.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Established clinic with thriving practice - fast ramp up.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- 4,500 for CME and dues.
- Selected as one of America's best small cities.
- 114 bed Hospital.
- Mgma Midwest Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience.
- In the heart of the Ozarks.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- 403B Matching.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Big city conveniences, small town charm.
- Community of 20,000.
- Full spectrum of specialists to refer to.
- Serves an 11 county area.
- Stipends for Resident and Fellows who sign early.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Monday - Friday clinic days.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Brand new 13,000sqft state of the art clinic.
- Relocation Package.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.