Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- 100% Outpatient Based.
- Internal Medicine Physician - Kansas City, MO Area.
- Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Relax in one of Kansas City's 220 parks, 29 lakes, 103 playgrounds, or 134 miles of trails and bikeways.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Take advantage of all of this with a fair cost of living as well!
- Opportunity for a Internal Medicine Physician to practice in family friendly Kansas City.
- Average 20 Patients a Day.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Enjoy a thriving arts and music scene, professional sporting events, world class restaurants, and a thriving medical community.
- Join Existing Practice.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.