Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 7 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Join Existing Practice.
- Internal Medicine Physician - Kansas City, MO Area.
- Compensation above 50% of Mgma.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Missouri.
- Relax in one of Kansas City's 220 parks, 29 lakes, 103 playgrounds, or 134 miles of trails and bikeways.
- Take advantage of all of this with a fair cost of living as well!
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Opportunity for a Internal Medicine Physician to practice in family friendly Kansas City.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- 100% Outpatient Based.
- Average 20 Patients a Day.
- Sign-On Bonus, Moving Expenses, CME Allowance.
- Full benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Enjoy a thriving arts and music scene, professional sporting events, world class restaurants, and a thriving medical community.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.