Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Topeka, KS.
- Competitive compensation including Base + wRVU excess production.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employed Multi-Specialty Group opportunity with The University of Kansas Physicians Group.
- CME Allowance for CME Expenses.
- Livability - Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a "we can do that" attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine.
- Affordability - Topeka's overall cost of living index is 91, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average.
- Full benefits, including retirement.
- Outdoor enthusiasts love exploring the recreation facilities at Lake Shawnee, and Topeka has miles of paved, gravel and wooded trails for walkers, joggers and bikers.
- 7 Clinic locations in the service area.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Signing Bonus.
- Relocation assistance.
- The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus, Topeka KS.
- Light clinic.
- Community Life - The arts are alive and well in Topeka with more than 20 galleries, multiple performing arts venues and First Friday Art Walk events in the Noto Arts District.
- High Demand for Healthcare - Affordability plus livability plus high demand for healthcare equals an environment where your practice will flourish and you will be able to enjoy a high standard of living.
- Housing in the Topeka market is particularly affordable.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.