Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Community Life - The arts are alive and well in Topeka with more than 20 galleries, multiple performing arts venues and First Friday Art Walk events in the Noto Arts District.
- Outpatient Internal Medicine.
- Light clinic.
- Housing in the Topeka market is particularly affordable.
- Relocation assistance.
- The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus, Topeka KS.
- Signing Bonus.
- High Demand for Healthcare - Affordability plus livability plus high demand for healthcare equals an environment where your practice will flourish and you will be able to enjoy a high standard of living.
- Employed Multi-Specialty Group opportunity with The University of Kansas Physicians Group.
- Full benefits, including retirement.
- 7 Clinic locations in the service area.
- Livability - Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a "we can do that" attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
- Affordability - Topeka's overall cost of living index is 91, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average.
- Outdoor enthusiasts love exploring the recreation facilities at Lake Shawnee, and Topeka has miles of paved, gravel and wooded trails for walkers, joggers and bikers.
- CME Allowance for CME Expenses.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Topeka, KS.
- Competitive compensation including Base + wRVU excess production.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago