Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Topeka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Topeka, KS.
- Signing Bonus.
- Competitive compensation including Base + wRVU excess production.
- Relocation assistance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Outpatient Internal Medicine.
- Outdoor enthusiasts love exploring the recreation facilities at Lake Shawnee, and Topeka has miles of paved, gravel and wooded trails for walkers, joggers and bikers.
- Employed Multi-Specialty Group opportunity with The University of Kansas Physicians Group.
- Community Life - The arts are alive and well in Topeka with more than 20 galleries, multiple performing arts venues and First Friday Art Walk events in the Noto Arts District.
- High Demand for Healthcare - Affordability plus livability plus high demand for healthcare equals an environment where your practice will flourish and you will be able to enjoy a high standard of living.
- 7 Clinic locations in the service area.
- CME Allowance for CME Expenses.
- Affordability - Topeka's overall cost of living index is 91, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average.
- The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus, Topeka KS.
- Housing in the Topeka market is particularly affordable.
- Light clinic.
- Livability - Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a "we can do that" attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
- Full benefits, including retirement.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.