Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The selected candidate will provide basic care for acute and chronic problems, promote health awareness, educate students about preventive care, disease management and therapeutic choices, and help students develop the skills to manage their own health.
- 100% clinic based care with no inpatient, after-hours or weekend.
- Located just 50 miles west of Omaha, Lincoln offers the exhilaration of a large city and the serenity of a smaller town all in one place.
- Downtown Lincoln is a vibrant, growing "urban oasis" evidenced by the resurgence of young professionals choosing to live and play in the city.
- The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is located in an up-and-coming and safe city of 300,000 people that has many of the cultural and entertainment benefits of a much larger city, with the feel of a friendly Midwestern community.
- Well-established busy practice with history of delivering exceptional care.
- Suburban living offers charming family neighborhoods, top-notch public and private K-12 schools, and a cost of living 6% below the national average.
- Lincoln offers something for every lifestyle!
- The successful candidate must be an MD/DO (or equivalent degree) who is board certified/eligible in either internal medicine or family medicine.
- Highly competitive compensation and robust benefits package with paid malpractice, health, dental, life and disability insurances, relocation assistance and 403b.
- Candidates should have outstanding interpersonal skills along with enthusiasm for patient care for young adults.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- Nebraska Medicine is seeking a primary care physician to provide outpatient care to the 25,000+ students of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Brand new, modern facilities including dental, physical therapy, pharmacy and psychological services.
- This opportunity is ideal for a physician who is passionate about supporting the academic achievement and personal life goals of University students by meeting their healthcare needs.
- Flexible schedule - varies according to academic calendar during breaks, holidays and summer.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.