Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Salina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Salina is 1 hours north of Wichita, 2 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
- Great group of partnering physicians.
- Average census is 150-160.
- Choose your scope of practice.
- Seeking multiple BE/BC internal medicine physicians due to retirement & growth.
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms.
- 18 bed, open ICU, renovated in coverage.
- Paid malpractice.
- Certified for 365 beds.
- Internal Medicine Opportunity - Kansas.
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 70+ physicians and 40+ APP's.
- Patient tower built in 2009 with 100% private patient rooms with lifts.
- Work in a new facility with onsite lab and full spectrum imaging center, immunizations, wellness, PT and OT accessible.
- Great options for arts & entertainment.
- Medical, dental & vision.
- CME time off and allowance.
- Relocation allowance.
- Certified as a primary stroke center and working to achieve chest pain accredidation.
- Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks.
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000.
- About Salina Regional Health Center.
- Family friendly schedule.
- Specialties available for patients include.
- Retirement plus match.
- 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Great schools and fantastic community to raise a family.
- Sign on bonus.
- Guranteed base compensation plus RVU production bonus.
- Large farming and industrial community.
- Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!
- Srhc has 22 primary care providers in three clinics.
- We have them!
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Stipend repaid through service.
- Option for outpatient only.
- Salina has Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency and KU School of Medicine-Salina!
- Like the outdoors?
- Stipend for residents as they finish their last two years of training.
- Ideal location.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Salina, KS.
- About Salina, Kansas.
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.