Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Salina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Paid malpractice.
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Salina, KS.
- Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!
- Average census is 150-160.
- Relocation allowance.
- Sign on bonus.
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000.
- Certified as a primary stroke center and working to achieve chest pain accredidation.
- Stipend for residents as they finish their last two years of training.
- Great options for arts & entertainment.
- About Salina, Kansas.
- Medical, dental & vision.
- Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks.
- Salina has Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency and KU School of Medicine-Salina!
- Great schools and fantastic community to raise a family.
- Certified for 365 beds.
- CME time off and allowance.
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago.
- 18 bed, open ICU, renovated in coverage.
- About Salina Regional Health Center.
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms.
- Stipend repaid through service.
- Choose your scope of practice.
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 70+ physicians and 40+ APP's.
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- Work in a new facility with onsite lab and full spectrum imaging center, immunizations, wellness, PT and OT accessible.
- Seeking multiple BE/BC internal medicine physicians due to retirement & growth.
- Specialties available for patients include.
- Like the outdoors?
- Great group of partnering physicians.
- Option for outpatient only.
- Retirement plus match.
- Large farming and industrial community.
- Internal Medicine Opportunity - Kansas.
- Salina is 1 hours north of Wichita, 2 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
- We have them!
- Patient tower built in 2009 with 100% private patient rooms with lifts.
- Srhc has 22 primary care providers in three clinics.
- Guranteed base compensation plus RVU production bonus.
- Ideal location.
- Family friendly schedule.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.