Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Salina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stipend for residents as they finish their last two years of training.
- Like the outdoors?
- Patient tower built in 2009 with 100% private patient rooms with lifts.
- Regional airport with daily flights to Denver & Chicago.
- Salina has Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency and KU School of Medicine-Salina!
- Guranteed base compensation plus RVU production bonus.
- About Salina, Kansas.
- Stipend repaid through service.
- CME time off and allowance.
- About Salina Regional Health Center.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Salina, KS.
- Large farming and industrial community.
- Great schools and fantastic community to raise a family.
- Specialties available for patients include.
- Retirement plus match.
- Family friendly schedule.
- 18 bed, open ICU, renovated in coverage.
- Certified for 365 beds.
- Paid malpractice.
- Salina has a population of 50,000 but due to it's location, pulls in patients from a region of 250,000!
- Salina Regional Medical Group employs 70+ physicians and 40+ APP's.
- Level III trauma center with 8 operating rooms.
- We have them!
- Certified as a primary stroke center and working to achieve chest pain accredidation.
- Located in the heart of Kansas, population 50,000.
- Work in a new facility with onsite lab and full spectrum imaging center, immunizations, wellness, PT and OT accessible.
- Close to many golf courses, lakes, hiking trails & state parks.
- Great group of partnering physicians.
- Srhc has 22 primary care providers in three clinics.
- Ideal location.
- Choose your scope of practice.
- Great options for arts & entertainment.
- Salina is 1 hours north of Wichita, 2 hours west of Kansas City, 4 hours from Omaha, NE & 6 hours to Denver, CO.
- Relocation allowance.
- Option for outpatient only.
- Seeking multiple BE/BC internal medicine physicians due to retirement & growth.
- Golf, disc golf, hiking, biking, running, theatre, dancing, skiing, boating, camping, exploring, shopping, cultural events, spirituality, aviation, semi-professional football team, drive in theatre, swimming, photography, dining, history, pottery and much, much more!
- 24/7 cardiothoracic surgery, 24/7 neurosurgery, oncology, neurology, orthopedic surgery & more!
- Sign on bonus.
- Average census is 150-160.
- Internal Medicine Opportunity - Kansas.
- Great work environment & resources as the average physician tenure is 17 years!
- Medical, dental & vision.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.