Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software and computer maneuverability including experience with electronic medical records systems.
- Knowledge of the basic concepts of customer service technique related to age-specific population.
- Participate in the ongoing Performance Improvement Program between its Subcontractor(s), and the Vamc.
- Assist in ensuring that all required reports are completed in an accurate and complete fashion.
- Board-certified by the Abms in Internal Medicine and or Family Practice or the BOS Abms in Internal Medicine and or Family Practice or board eligible within four (4) years of residency completion in either Internal Medicine and/or Family Practice.
- STG International (STGi) is currently seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide Full Time services at the Community Outpatient Clinic in Mountain Home, Arkansas.
- Maintain universal precautions and infection control practices.
- Retain an active, full and unrestricted medical license in the state in which the physician practices.
- Basic mental screenings.
- Emphasize wellness, prevention and early detection.
- STG International is an EEO compliant organization.
- The general duty of the Primary Care Physician is to provide covered professional outpatient primary medical services to enrolled patients of the Veterans Affairs Medical Center (Vamc) in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Veteran Affairs Primary Care Program, and to supervise the Community Based Outpatient Clinic's (Cboc's) day-to-day delivery of medical care.
- STGi offers an outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and supporting patients' privacy, rights, and safety.
- Comply with all Federal, state, local, Joint Commission, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (Osha), Veteran Affairs, Subcontractor safety and operational regulations, directives and standards.
- Mild depression, anxiety, and loss/grief issues.
- Administer medications per facility protocols.
- Retain current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/ Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association (AHA) or the Military Training Network (MTN).
- Provide medical care based on primary and preventative care,to meet the needs (physical, mental, and emotional) of patients under a limited scope of Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes and within his/her skills and training.
- Act as a liaison for the Vamc.
- Knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, including desired effects, side effects, complications, and patient usage considerations.
- Provide smooth and timely flow of patients in accordance with the VA access standards and triage protocol.
- Promote continuity and quality of care through an ongoing relationship with the veteran enrollee.
- The clinic operates Monday - Friday during normal business hours.
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and assist during respiratory and cardiac arrest procedures.
- Current and unrestricted DEA.
- Function as the point of entry into the VA health care system.
- Knowledge of and ability.
- Assist in the management/coordination of the clinic's day-to-day activity, in conjunction with the Registered Nurse (RN)/Cboc Manager and VA Program's philosophy.
- Provide health educational, materials and resources to patients and their families for informational purposes.
- And continuity of care with the Vamc for patients enrolled in the VA Primary Care Program.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Keeps the Vista clinic reminder tracking system current for each enrolled patient.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Mountain Home, AR.
- Medication adjustments.
- Ensure all patient information on encounter forms is complete and accurate.
- Determine level of urgency of follow-up, referral/consultation appointments in accordance to the VA access standards and the patient's medical necessity.
- Experience with safe and reasonable practices regarding opioid medications for chronic musculoskeletal pain.
- Determine which referrals are required based on examination and patient needs.
- No Weekends, No.
- State specific license in which the Cboc is located required).
- Manage medical care.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing relationship with the veteran and assists the veteran in making referrals for services and/or admissions to the Vamc as medically appropriate.
- Oversee all delivery of care to patients by the Cboc.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in the English language along with proper telephone etiquette.
- Keep patient informed regarding their plan of care, including lab and diagnostic test results as needed.
- Document all pertinent patient information in their Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (Vista) medical records to demonstrate quality care delivery and promote continuity of care.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.