Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Additional responsibilities include implementing Acgme policies and procedures consistent with the institutional and program requirements e.
- Additional opportunities for covering hospitalist shifts are optional if desired.
- Working closely with the Uams Northwest Internal Medicine residency program director and the Uams Northwest Transitional Year residency program director, this physician will communicate the vision and direction of the program and remain in close communication with the Mercy NWA administration by attending meetings to include but not limited to quality, Core competency, and MEC.
- Population of over 540, growing region in the United States currently.
- Vacation and CME.
- Highest ranking school systems in the state with a cost of living 14% below the national average.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Rogers, AR.
- Create and support the overall structure and development of the residency program in collaboration with Uams and VA where applicable.
- These residents are also trained within the Veterans Healthcare System of the Ozarks in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- This physician will be 100% employed by Mercy Health Systems and be eligible for a Uams academic faculty position.
- Located in the Ozark and Boston Mountains and surrounded by beautiful lakes and rivers.
- Named one of the top five large United States health systems in 2017 by Truven and ranked Top American Employer by Forbes Magazine, there's no better place to accelerate your healthcare career.
- There are two residency programs within Mercy Northwest.
- The first program is a three-year Internal Medicine Residency approved to train 11 residents per year (total 33).
- The director will assist in the recruitment of Mercy adjunct faculty and in the recruitment, interviewing and selection of candidates for residency positions in collaboration with Uams Northwest.
- The University of Arkansas in Fayetteville provides a world class education.
- Mercy is the seventh largest Catholic healthcare system in the United States with over 45 acute care and specialty hospitals in our system.
- Be actively involved in resident scholarly activities (ACP presentations, QI/Patient Safety projects/research, etc.
- Using cutting-edge technology, we serve millions yearly while staying deeply rooted in our original mission.
- Monday-Friday schedule at Mercy Northwest Arkansas Hospital and Clinics.
- Established program that is clinically productive, highly respected and actively involved in the training of residents.
- Over 200 miles of multi-use trails and over 30 golf courses.
- The director of medical education will serve as a staff physician in the post-discharge clinic caring for patients and supervising residents.
- Multiple museums including Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.
- Provide an experiential learning for residents with regular feedback and evaluation of skills.
- Ensure compliance with grievance and due process procedures as set forth in the by-laws.
- 401k/403b/457b Retirement Plans.
- Prepare and submit all information required and requested by the Acgme, including but not limited to the program information forms and annual program resident updates to the ADS, and ensure that the information submitted is accurate and complete.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Mercy Northwest Arkansas is seeking a Mercy based Director of Medical Education to coordinate the in-house operational details involved in running Graduate Medical Education Programs developed in partnership with Uams Northwest.
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- The second program which is currently in development is a Transitional Year Residency slated to accept 8 residents annually beginning in the fall of 2020.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine is required.
- Occurrence-based malpractice.
- Resident duty hours, working environment, moonlighting and ensuring the quality of clinical education provided.
- Director of Medical Education.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.