Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sedalia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 bed open ICU.
- Enjoy a variety of patients with stellar subspecialty support including full service Cardiology, Oncology/Hematology, ENT, Pulmonology, Nephrology and more.
- Over 30 specialties on staff offer support.
- Regional health center with a staff of more than 800 employees and 100 physicians.
- With a cost of living 20 percent lower than the national average, Sedalia is the retail/service hub for a multi-county market area of 65,000+. The nearby Lake of the Ozarks and Truman Lake offer easy weekend getaways with endless opportunities for fishing, boating, great golf and shopping.
- 15 bed skilled nursing unit.
- Join an established hospitalist practice.
- Lucrative Hospitalist Job in Missouri - One Hour from Kansas City.
- State-of-the-art telemetry and in-patient unit.
- 7 on/ 7 off with Nurse Practitioner support allows for a manageable patient census.
- Opportunity to teach in the medical student clinical training site program.
- Sedalia is about an hour east of Kansas City and offers the amenities of a metro community without all the traffic, noise and congestion.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jun 6.