Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sedalia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lucrative Hospitalist Job in Missouri - One Hour from Kansas City.
- 15 bed skilled nursing unit.
- Enjoy a variety of patients with stellar subspecialty support including full service Cardiology, Oncology/Hematology, ENT, Pulmonology, Nephrology and more.
- With a cost of living 20 percent lower than the national average, Sedalia is the retail/service hub for a multi-county market area of 65,000+. The nearby Lake of the Ozarks and Truman Lake offer easy weekend getaways with endless opportunities for fishing, boating, great golf and shopping.
- State-of-the-art telemetry and in-patient unit.
- Join an established hospitalist practice.
- Sedalia is about an hour east of Kansas City and offers the amenities of a metro community without all the traffic, noise and congestion.
- 7 on/ 7 off with Nurse Practitioner support allows for a manageable patient census.
- Regional health center with a staff of more than 800 employees and 100 physicians.
- Opportunity to teach in the medical student clinical training site program.
- Over 30 specialties on staff offer support.
- 8 bed open ICU.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jun 6.