Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With excellent benefits, pay and reputation, this opportunity will not last long!
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Group will consider new grads, 2019 candidates only - at this time.
- Location: Arkansas.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitaliist.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Shifts are days with traditional 7/7 rotation.
- BC or true BE.
- This is a permanent opportunity for a Bcim, or truly BE, Hospitalist to practice with a large private practice group in Arkansas.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- May consider 2020 at a future day.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.