Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · August 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitaliist.
- May consider 2020 at a future day.
- Shifts are days with traditional 7/7 rotation.
- Group will consider new grads, 2019 candidates only - at this time.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- BC or true BE.
- Location: Arkansas.
- With excellent benefits, pay and reputation, this opportunity will not last long!
- This is a permanent opportunity for a Bcim, or truly BE, Hospitalist to practice with a large private practice group in Arkansas.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.