Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 6 shifts per month.
- Facility Type: Hospital/Clinic.
- Candidate must have pulm component and need is both in and out coverage.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- This opportunity has the potential of going permanent is it a mutual fit.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Opportunity will fill fast.
- Candidate must be BC, ideally in Pulm and CC.
- This is a fabulous on-going opportunity for a cc/pulm wanting to commit to locum coverage in beautiful Arkansas.
- Location: Arkanasas.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 9.