Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- This opportunity has the potential of going permanent is it a mutual fit.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 6 shifts per month.
- Facility Type: Hospital/Clinic.
- Location: Arkanasas.
- Opportunity will fill fast.
- Patient Volume: 16-18.
- Candidate must be BC, ideally in Pulm and CC.
- Candidate must have pulm component and need is both in and out coverage.
- This is a fabulous on-going opportunity for a cc/pulm wanting to commit to locum coverage in beautiful Arkansas.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.