Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · August 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (about 2 hours from Wichita, KS) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will consider a true board eligible registered to take the boards, with good availability and able to drive to assignment.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Board Certified or true Board Eligible.
- Facility will license for the right provider as Kansas license is about 8 weeks.
- Ongoing Hospitalist Locums coverage in Kansas Needed.
- Candidate must be Boarded in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with Hospitalist experience.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Credentialing take about 4 weeks.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Kansas.
- Patient Volume: 18+.
- Interested candidates.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 7.