Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Town) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Must hold a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an accredited school, Required.
- Participates in Emhc staff meetings, assigned committees, community events, and other meetings as instructed or deemed necessary.
- Nothing in this job description, or by the completion of any requirement of the job by the employee, is intended to create a contract of employment of any type.
- Demonstrates respect and understanding of confidentiality for patients, staff and others according to policy and Hipaa regulation.
- Computer knowledge and proficiency, Required.
- Work situations may be stressful and require irregular hours.
- Physical Demands/Work Enviroment.
- Federal Holidays observed.
- Maintain required reporting as assigned.
- Refers very difficult cases to Specialists.
- Occasionally lifts up to 40 pounds of material.
- Possession of a current, valid State Driver's License, reliable transportation, and telephone, Required.
- Must submit documentation with application to qualify for Veterans Preference.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Town, ND.
- Duties involve extensive driving between communities in all road conditions.
- Classification: Non-Management, Regular, Full-time.
- Participates in community activities and community health planning as necessary.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate keyboard, computer and other office equipment.
- Veterans Preference will apply.
- Extensive walking is required since interaction between all disciplines within the health care operations and management is required.
- Management reserves the sole right to add, modify, or exclude any essential or non-essential requirement at any time with or without notice.
- All other duties as assigned by the CMO.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Required.
- Represents TAT Health Care Centers in a highly professional manner.
- Location: Elbowoods Memorial Health Center.
- Provides urgent, preventive, chronic, and progressive care.
- Work is performed inside and outside the property with exposure to inclement weather and unpredictable crisis situations.
- Manage a panel of primary care patients.
- Position: Internal Medicine Physician.
- Potential exposure to blood and other hazardous material, communicable diseases, and other conditions common in a health care environment.
- This job description is intended to provide an overview of the requirements of the position.
- Position serves primarily as Internal Medicine Primary Chronic Care Provider for the TAT Health Care System / Elbowoods Memorial Health Center.
- Occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.
- Familiarity with American Plains Indian culture, values, and traditions, Helpful.
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Responsible TO: Chief Medical Officer.
- Occasionally lifts up to 25 pounds of material.
- Must submit to an Alcohol/Drug Screen and random testing as per policy.
- Must submit to clear Criminal Records Background Check.
- Graduate training: At least one year of supervised experience providing direct clinical service from an accredited program recognized within the United States or Canada, Required.
- In some cases, experience and education may be substituted, Required.
- IT IS THE Responsibility OF THE Applicant TO Provide Sufficient Information TO Prove Qualifications FOR Three Affiliated Tribes Health Care Center Positions.
- Must submit documentation with application to qualify for Native American Preference.
- Sign on bonus with relocation expenses.
- Work is performed in an office environment with varying conditions of noise level, temperature, and illumination.
- Actively strives to educate the community on the mission, vision and values of Emhc in a positive approach to assist in the growth of the organization and assist our community in its healthcare needs.
- Must have a certification, licensure, or registration credentials in Internal Medicine BC/BE for this position.
- It is not necessarily inclusive, and the job may require other essential and/or non-essential functions, tasks, duties, or responsibilities not listed herein.
- Native American Preference will apply.
- Participates in health center meetings to develop new, modify existing, and evaluates medical procedures relative to patient care with the objective of improving quality of patient care.
- Must coordinate with the Nursing Supervisor to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Travel may be required to accomplish facility goals.
- Shift work may be required.
- Experience, and training level.
- Salary: Starting salary will be determined by funding,.
- Qualifications, Experience, Education.
- Is responsible for providing the full range of care to patients by examining, diagnosing, and treating patients in Internal medicine.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Fridays 8 am to 5 pm, no evenings and no weekends.
- Adheres to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the Elbowoods Memorial Health Centers.
- Instruct patients on specific treatment as well as general preventive care.
- Must submit copy of degree or transcripts with application.
- Hold a current permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States, Required.
- Establishes positive communications with all departments of Emhc to assure stable operations.
- The work requires regular standing to perform work, walking between the different community and clinic areas, and reaching and bending to obtain supplies and accomplish tasks.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago