Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 21, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Town) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Responsible TO: Chief Medical Officer.
- Computer knowledge and proficiency, Required.
- Adheres to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the Elbowoods Memorial Health Centers.
- Hold a current permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States, Required.
- Work situations may be stressful and require irregular hours.
- Management reserves the sole right to add, modify, or exclude any essential or non-essential requirement at any time with or without notice.
- All other duties as assigned by the CMO.
- Refers very difficult cases to Specialists.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate keyboard, computer and other office equipment.
- Qualifications, Experience, Education.
- Must submit documentation with application to qualify for Native American Preference.
- Position: Internal Medicine Physician.
- Occasionally lifts up to 40 pounds of material.
- Participates in community activities and community health planning as necessary.
- Maintain required reporting as assigned.
- Establishes positive communications with all departments of Emhc to assure stable operations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Town, ND.
- Classification: Non-Management, Regular, Full-time.
- Potential exposure to blood and other hazardous material, communicable diseases, and other conditions common in a health care environment.
- Work is performed inside and outside the property with exposure to inclement weather and unpredictable crisis situations.
- Graduate training: At least one year of supervised experience providing direct clinical service from an accredited program recognized within the United States or Canada, Required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Required.
- Position serves primarily as Internal Medicine Primary Chronic Care Provider for the TAT Health Care System / Elbowoods Memorial Health Center.
- Travel may be required to accomplish facility goals.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Fridays 8 am to 5 pm, no evenings and no weekends.
- Salary: Starting salary will be determined by funding,.
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Native American Preference will apply.
- Participates in Emhc staff meetings, assigned committees, community events, and other meetings as instructed or deemed necessary.
- Actively strives to educate the community on the mission, vision and values of Emhc in a positive approach to assist in the growth of the organization and assist our community in its healthcare needs.
- Is responsible for providing the full range of care to patients by examining, diagnosing, and treating patients in Internal medicine.
- Must have a certification, licensure, or registration credentials in Internal Medicine BC/BE for this position.
- IT IS THE Responsibility OF THE Applicant TO Provide Sufficient Information TO Prove Qualifications FOR Three Affiliated Tribes Health Care Center Positions.
- Federal Holidays observed.
- Occasionally lifts up to 25 pounds of material.
- Instruct patients on specific treatment as well as general preventive care.
- Physical Demands/Work Enviroment.
- Work is performed in an office environment with varying conditions of noise level, temperature, and illumination.
- Provides urgent, preventive, chronic, and progressive care.
- Participates in health center meetings to develop new, modify existing, and evaluates medical procedures relative to patient care with the objective of improving quality of patient care.
- Nothing in this job description, or by the completion of any requirement of the job by the employee, is intended to create a contract of employment of any type.
- It is not necessarily inclusive, and the job may require other essential and/or non-essential functions, tasks, duties, or responsibilities not listed herein.
- Familiarity with American Plains Indian culture, values, and traditions, Helpful.
- Possession of a current, valid State Driver's License, reliable transportation, and telephone, Required.
- Demonstrates respect and understanding of confidentiality for patients, staff and others according to policy and Hipaa regulation.
- Duties involve extensive driving between communities in all road conditions.
- Shift work may be required.
- Occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.
- In some cases, experience and education may be substituted, Required.
- Must coordinate with the Nursing Supervisor to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Manage a panel of primary care patients.
- Sign on bonus with relocation expenses.
- Must submit to clear Criminal Records Background Check.
- The work requires regular standing to perform work, walking between the different community and clinic areas, and reaching and bending to obtain supplies and accomplish tasks.
- Extensive walking is required since interaction between all disciplines within the health care operations and management is required.
- Must submit copy of degree or transcripts with application.
- Veterans Preference will apply.
- Must submit documentation with application to qualify for Veterans Preference.
- Experience, and training level.
- This job description is intended to provide an overview of the requirements of the position.
- Represents TAT Health Care Centers in a highly professional manner.
- Must submit to an Alcohol/Drug Screen and random testing as per policy.
- Location: Elbowoods Memorial Health Center.
- Must hold a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an accredited school, Required.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago