Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · September 26, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Olathe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- OMC has received the American College of Cardiology's National Cardiovascular Data Registry Action Registry - Get with the Guidelines (Gwtg) Platinum Performance Achievement Award 6 years in a row.
- Expanded Cardiovascular Center which included a new Hybrid Lab was completed in 2017.
- OMC recently earned national recognition in orthopedic surgery care from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- United States News and World Report ranked Olathe Medical Center High Performing for CHF care.
- Benefits include: Family Health Insurance, Paid-Time Off, Family Dental Coverage, CME Allowance, payment of Kansas Medical License, DEA Registration and Medical Staff Membership dues to Olathe Medical Center.
- We are excited to introduce you to Olathe Health System and the exciting opportunities we have within Internal Medicine.
- A new facility at Olathe Medical Park initially will offer pediatric urgent-care and specialty clinics through Children's Mercy.
- Further growth will also occur in orthopedics.
- A free-standing Cancer Center will be completed in early 2018.
- A new four-story Obstetric Wing with a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit will open in May of 2017.
- Also, Medical Malpractice, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance and participation in the Olathe Health System Retirement Plans.
- The practice does a mix of inpatient and outpatient care.
- The group includes 9 physicians and 2 mid-level providers.
- All Olathe Medical Services, Inc (Omsi) primary care clinics have received the National Committee for Quality Assurance's (Ncqa) Patient-Centered Medical Home (Pcmh) Level 3 Recognition.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Olathe, KS.
- We are a thriving community and regional medical center located in Johnson County, Kansas.
- OMC also opened our Hospice House in October 2014.
- All of the providers and staff are employed by Olathe Health System.
- There are currently 7 physicians in the.
- OMC is the first hospital in the region to implement Robotic-Assisted Technology for Partial Knee Replacement Surgery.
- Olathe Medical Center was one of only 35 hosptials in the country to recieve the American College of Cardiology grant for the ACC Patient Navigator Program.
- We work hard to earn our patients and physicians confidence and strive to be the hospital of choice for our community and physicians.
- We provide our physicians with access to state of the art technology and many services.
- We will have expanded pediatric care on our campus.
- One of the physicians provides only Diabetes Care.
- Olathe is a great place to live, work, learn, shop and play!
- Olathe has been ranked as among the "Best Cities" in which to live (Money and Forbes Magazines and RelocateAmerica.
- This is the highest level of recognition awarded by Ncaq, the organization that evaluates providers and clinics based on the quality of care given to patients under the Medical Home Model.
- Despite its phenomenal growth, it retains a hometown flavor with a quality of life second to none.
- Olathe Medical Center has a great deal to offer physicians.
- With a population of more than 127,000, Olathe is one of the fasted growing cities in the nation (United States Census).
- Four significant construction projects will be underway this year across our 250 acre campus.
- We have several employment opportunities in Internal Medicine at Olathe Medical Center which is located in Suburban Kansas City.
- Olathe Medical Center is undergoing the largest expansion in its history.
- The addition of a Memory Care Neighborhood at Cedar Lake Village was completed and opened in 2017.
- It was ranked among the top 97 hospitals in the country for safety and better recoveries from knee and hip surgery.
- We are currently exploring growth opportunities within the group and community.
- We also would be open to physicians who prefer to only do an outpatient practice.
- Only four percent of United States hospitals received this award.
- This is a pilot program pioneering a team approach to keep patients healthy and at home following admission for heart attach or heart failure.
- These positions are employed by Olathe Health System.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago