Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · March 27, 2023
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Olathe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a population of more than 127,000, Olathe is one of the fasted growing cities in the nation (United States Census).
- Further growth will also occur in orthopedics.
- Olathe Medical Center has a great deal to offer physicians.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Olathe, KS.
- Four significant construction projects will be underway this year across our 250 acre campus.
- The practice does a mix of inpatient and outpatient care.
- Olathe has been ranked as among the "Best Cities" in which to live (Money and Forbes Magazines and RelocateAmerica.
- All Olathe Medical Services, Inc (Omsi) primary care clinics have received the National Committee for Quality Assurance's (Ncqa) Patient-Centered Medical Home (Pcmh) Level 3 Recognition.
- OMC is the first hospital in the region to implement Robotic-Assisted Technology for Partial Knee Replacement Surgery.
- A new facility at Olathe Medical Park initially will offer pediatric urgent-care and specialty clinics through Children's Mercy.
- Olathe Medical Center was one of only 35 hosptials in the country to recieve the American College of Cardiology grant for the ACC Patient Navigator Program.
- Benefits include: Family Health Insurance, Paid-Time Off, Family Dental Coverage, CME Allowance, payment of Kansas Medical License, DEA Registration and Medical Staff Membership dues to Olathe Medical Center.
- It was ranked among the top 97 hospitals in the country for safety and better recoveries from knee and hip surgery.
- A new four-story Obstetric Wing with a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit will open in May of 2017.
- We have several employment opportunities in Internal Medicine at Olathe Medical Center which is located in Suburban Kansas City.
- We provide our physicians with access to state of the art technology and many services.
- There are currently 7 physicians in the.
- Olathe Medical Center is undergoing the largest expansion in its history.
- Olathe is a great place to live, work, learn, shop and play!
- All of the providers and staff are employed by Olathe Health System.
- One of the physicians provides only Diabetes Care.
- We also would be open to physicians who prefer to only do an outpatient practice.
- We are a thriving community and regional medical center located in Johnson County, Kansas.
- OMC recently earned national recognition in orthopedic surgery care from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- This is the highest level of recognition awarded by Ncaq, the organization that evaluates providers and clinics based on the quality of care given to patients under the Medical Home Model.
- Despite its phenomenal growth, it retains a hometown flavor with a quality of life second to none.
- OMC has received the American College of Cardiology's National Cardiovascular Data Registry Action Registry - Get with the Guidelines (Gwtg) Platinum Performance Achievement Award 6 years in a row.
- Also, Medical Malpractice, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance and participation in the Olathe Health System Retirement Plans.
- We are excited to introduce you to Olathe Health System and the exciting opportunities we have within Internal Medicine.
- We will have expanded pediatric care on our campus.
- We are currently exploring growth opportunities within the group and community.
- OMC also opened our Hospice House in October 2014.
- This is a pilot program pioneering a team approach to keep patients healthy and at home following admission for heart attach or heart failure.
- Only four percent of United States hospitals received this award.
- Expanded Cardiovascular Center which included a new Hybrid Lab was completed in 2017.
- United States News and World Report ranked Olathe Medical Center High Performing for CHF care.
- The group includes 9 physicians and 2 mid-level providers.
- A free-standing Cancer Center will be completed in early 2018.
- We work hard to earn our patients and physicians confidence and strive to be the hospital of choice for our community and physicians.
- The addition of a Memory Care Neighborhood at Cedar Lake Village was completed and opened in 2017.
- These positions are employed by Olathe Health System.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago