Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recipients must be a United States citizen and will serve in the Army Reserve after completing residency.
- Army Reserve (Part-time).
- Active Duty (Full-Time).
- When you become a internal medicine phyiscian and an officer on the United States Army healthcare team, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself into a special culture and environment in which your diagnoses and treatments will support the readiness of our military's efforts and improve the lives of Soldiers and their families.
- You will have opportunities to work with some of the most innovative technologies and treatments in the industry and practice at world-class medical facilities that train future Army health leaders, all while developing advanced skills.
- Travel opportunities, to include humanitarian missions.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $250,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Hplrp).
- Incentive Pay: $25,000 paid annually for 2, 3, or 4 years.
- Insurance: No-cost healthcare and dental insurance for you.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Kansas City, KS.
- Sign-on Bonus: $250,000 signing (accession) bonus plus $43,000 incentive pay annually.
- As part of our collaborative, multi-disciplinary healthcare team, you will enter a comprehensive, international system of care with no concerns about overhead expenses and malpractice insurance.
- United States citizenship or Permenant Residence (Reserve only).
- Must have completed a residency program in your specialty.
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Loan Repayment: Receive $120,udent loan repayment in $40,000 annual payments to qualifying federal student loans paid directly to the lending institution through the Active Duty Health Professions Loan Repayment Program (Adhplrp).
- Foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates.
- Practice True Medicine: No malpractice insurance, no overhead costs, no dealing with insurance companies, no productivity goals.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Whichever you choose, you will train to become a leader in your specialized field while enjoying the privileges that come with being an officer.
- Flexible retirement plan for 20 years of service.
- Low-cost healthcare and dental insurance for your family.
- Time Off: 30 days paid vacation annually plus over 20 days for federal holidays and "Days of no Scheduled Activities.
- If you choose to serve in the Army Reserve, you can continue to work in your community and serve when needed.
- Insurance: Low cost comprehensive healthcare and dental plans for you and your family.
- Specialized Training Assistance: Monthly stipend while enrolled in an accredited residency program.
- Location: Over 40 locations stateside and several more overseas, including Hawaii, Alaska, Italy, Germany, and Korea.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago