Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Parsons) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Parsons has a local community college and a University within 30 minutes.
- BC/BE IM for full-time practice in 5-Star Facility.
- Our school system is excellent, offering both public and private educational opportunities.
- Raise your family in an atmosphere with strong Midwestern values.
- Signing Bonus.
- We feature several beautiful lakes, which offer camping, water skiing, fishing, hunting, walking and equestrian trails.
- Moving Allowance.
- Don't spend your time commuting to work.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- Don't spend your time fighting traffic and the big city hassles.
- Economically, we offer a diverse industry base with companies regional and national in scope.
- Parsons, Kansas is a culturally active community with minimal traffic and a low crime rate.
- Local recreational center and over 13 parks offer many recreational activities including golf.
- Paid malpractice and other employee benefits.
- Come see what Parsons has to offer.
- We are a Main Street Community with a renovated and vibrant downtown area featuring a children's hands on museum.
- 3 year income guarantee, plus bonus potential.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Parsons, KS.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago