Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outstanding Hospitalist Opportunity - Best Neighborhood in St. Louis.
- We are currently interviewing Hospitalists to join a large, St. Louis based healthcare system with eight hospitals, 350+ physicians, more than 40 physician locations and 12,000 employees.
- Join a team of 26 Hospitalists and 10 APP's at a 525 bed hospital - two time winner of the prestigious Premier Award for Quality.
- Sports lovers are only minutes away from St. Louis Cardinal Baseball and St. Louis Blues Hockey.
- You and your family will love living in area with the best public and private schools, including Washington University and St. Louis University for higher education.
- Ability to earn over $300,000 with lucrative benefits that include partnership track.
- Manageable patient census with strong sub specialty support across the board.
- Enjoy being in walking distance of a multitude of five star restaurants and all the culture St. Louis has to offer: The Art and History Museums, The Muny outdoor theatre, and award winning Forest Park just to name a few.
- Centrally located in the most desired area in metro St. Louis.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 7.