Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · August 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are currently interviewing Hospitalists to join a large, St. Louis based healthcare system with eight hospitals, 350+ physicians, more than 40 physician locations and 12,000 employees.
- Enjoy being in walking distance of a multitude of five star restaurants and all the culture St. Louis has to offer: The Art and History Museums, The Muny outdoor theatre, and award winning Forest Park just to name a few.
- Join a team of 26 Hospitalists and 10 APP's at a 525 bed hospital - two time winner of the prestigious Premier Award for Quality.
- Ability to earn over $300,000 with lucrative benefits that include partnership track.
- Outstanding Hospitalist Opportunity - Best Neighborhood in St. Louis.
- Sports lovers are only minutes away from St. Louis Cardinal Baseball and St. Louis Blues Hockey.
- You and your family will love living in area with the best public and private schools, including Washington University and St. Louis University for higher education.
- Centrally located in the most desired area in metro St. Louis.
- Manageable patient census with strong sub specialty support across the board.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 7.