Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (East of Fayetteville, Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 2 months.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Lost a doc.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 268 (all private) 120 census.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist.
- Start Date: Asap.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: 15-18.
- 1,400 employees.
- Hospitalist Needed.
- Patient Age Range: Adults only.
- Acceptable Specialties: FP/IM.
- Location: Mountain Home, AR.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- 500k sq.
- Support Staff: All.
- Certifications Required: BC/BE.
- Admissions and basic floor rounding.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 2.