Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (about 2 hours from Wichita, KS) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 18+.
- Candidate must be Boarded in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with Hospitalist experience.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Interested candidates.
- Will consider a true board eligible registered to take the boards, with good availability and able to drive to assignment.
- Credentialing take about 4 weeks.
- Facility will license for the right provider as Kansas license is about 8 weeks.
- Location: Kansas.
- Board Certified or true Board Eligible.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Ongoing Hospitalist Locums coverage in Kansas Needed.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.