Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · August 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (about 2 hours from Wichita, KS) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Credentialing take about 4 weeks.
- Candidate must be Boarded in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with Hospitalist experience.
- Facility will license for the right provider as Kansas license is about 8 weeks.
- Location: Kansas.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Board Certified or true Board Eligible.
- Patient Volume: 18+.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Ongoing Hospitalist Locums coverage in Kansas Needed.
- Interested candidates.
- Will consider a true board eligible registered to take the boards, with good availability and able to drive to assignment.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.