Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Brookland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeking Arkansas Licensed Hospitalist for night shifts (ask provider if they are open to day shifts too).
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Hospitalist Support.
- Our locums will provide cross cover for our assistance from Eicu (basically tele ICU ) for the ICU patients from 8p onwards every evening.
- Patient Volume: current patient census is: 10-12 per nocturnist.
- Length Of Assignment: 4- 6 months.
- Patient Volume: 10-12.
- Specialty Requested: Board Certified Hospitalist.
- Location: Arkansas.
- EMR: Epic - I need to know experience level.
- Must have current Arkansas License & DEA.
- Board Certified.
- Schedule: currently, client has immediate needs for Nocturnist coverage (2 providers would be Ideal).
- Expected procedures include intubation and central line placement.
- Epic is the EMR.
- Shift Times will vary from 5p5a or 6p-6a depending upon the week.
- Facility Type: Hospital / Inpatient Floor.
- Start Date / Length Of Assignment: Asap - for the n.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist.
- They should feel comfortable in the ICU and with vented patients although hospital does have backup pulmonary support.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 18.