Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Brookland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: currently, client has immediate needs for Nocturnist coverage (2 providers would be Ideal).
- Shift Times will vary from 5p5a or 6p-6a depending upon the week.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient Hospitalist.
- Length Of Assignment: 4- 6 months.
- Start Date / Length Of Assignment: Asap - for the n.
- Epic is the EMR.
- Facility Type: Hospital / Inpatient Floor.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist.
- Must have current Arkansas License & DEA.
- Location: Arkansas.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist.
- Patient Volume: 10-12.
- Expected procedures include intubation and central line placement.
- They should feel comfortable in the ICU and with vented patients although hospital does have backup pulmonary support.
- Seeking Arkansas Licensed Hospitalist for night shifts (ask provider if they are open to day shifts too).
- Patient Volume: current patient census is: 10-12 per nocturnist.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Hospitalist Support.
- EMR: Epic - I need to know experience level.
- Specialty Requested: Board Certified Hospitalist.
- Board Certified.
- Our locums will provide cross cover for our assistance from Eicu (basically tele ICU ) for the ICU patients from 8p onwards every evening.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 18.