Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Coffeyville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: KS state license needed, not required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 7 - 20 patients per day.
- A new locum tenens internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Kansas.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- There will be enough time to obtain a KS state license before this assignment starts.
- Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago