Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · August 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Wichita) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Wichita Ks area hospitalist needed.
- Average patient census 12-15 per day.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Schedule is Monday-Thursday 7a-6p with night.
- EMR-Parago will be transition to Epic.
- Travel paid.
- Will round and do some admits small hospital typically stabilize and ship out.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Location: Wichita.
- Full time Locums needed 3-4 weeks.
- Patient Volume: 12-15.
- No ICU.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.