Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Memphis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Village Creek State Park, Arkansas' largest park.
- Arkansas Medical Center (near Memphis) is Seeking a Hospitalist.
- 300K Compensation Package which may include commencement bonus and/or debt repayment assistance.
- Option available for physician to have a 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Interest in Critical Care preferred, but not required.
- Opportunity to join our team at a 118-bed hospital located between Memphis and Little Rock.
- With friendly people, little traffic congestion, and a down-home atmosphere, this is the ideal spot to live.
- The town offers small town convenience and big city access.
- An outdoors lover's paradise with plenty of hunting, fishing, & camping.
- No night.
- Golf courses for every level of golfer!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.