Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Jonesboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Join the largest and most comprehensive physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group practice in the region.
- Jonesboro, Arkansas has been named in Forbes Magazine and The Wall Street Journal's online publications as a top 10 city to live and work in!
- Jonesboro is a bustling college community with restaurants, shopping, sporting and music events.
- Manageable patient census with no required procedures.
- Daytime admission service and Intensivists on staff.
- Why you ask?
- Robust benefit package including 10 Paid days off per year!
- 7 on/7off.
- Jonesboro is located one short hour northwest of Memphis, with easy drives to Little Rock and St. Louis, and our municipal airport offers services to other major cities.
- Earning potential of $300,000 with base salary and bonus.
- Enterprise Medical Services is scheduling interviews for a growing Hospitalist program in a newly built 200+ bed medical center.
- H1B sponsorship is available for this opportunity.
- Jonesboro has a population of 70,000 and our service area covers over 500,000 lives.
- National average), outstanding school systems and a wealth of outdoor activities.
- You will enjoy a low cost of living (85% vs.
- Hospitalist - Arkansas - Earn over 300K plus Paid Vacation.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.