Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · August 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Jonesboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enterprise Medical Services is scheduling interviews for a growing Hospitalist program in a newly built 200+ bed medical center.
- Hospitalist - Arkansas - Earn over 300K plus Paid Vacation.
- Earning potential of $300,000 with base salary and bonus.
- National average), outstanding school systems and a wealth of outdoor activities.
- You will enjoy a low cost of living (85% vs.
- Robust benefit package including 10 Paid days off per year!
- 7 on/7off.
- Daytime admission service and Intensivists on staff.
- Jonesboro is a bustling college community with restaurants, shopping, sporting and music events.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Jonesboro has a population of 70,000 and our service area covers over 500,000 lives.
- Join the largest and most comprehensive physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group practice in the region.
- Jonesboro, Arkansas has been named in Forbes Magazine and The Wall Street Journal's online publications as a top 10 city to live and work in!
- Why you ask?
- H1B sponsorship is available for this opportunity.
- Manageable patient census with no required procedures.
- Jonesboro is located one short hour northwest of Memphis, with easy drives to Little Rock and St. Louis, and our municipal airport offers services to other major cities.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.