Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested providers.
- Alliance is a Full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locums Coverage.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible will be considered.
- BC / BE.
- Please reply with current CV or.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Procedures Preferred but not required.
- New Jobs daily.
- We offer: Great pay rates, Travel and Malpractice.
- Hospitalist position Opening up in Kansas.
- Location: Kansas.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Patient Volume: Average 16-18 patients per day.
- Truly ongoing position starting in February.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.