Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interested providers.
- We offer: Great pay rates, Travel and Malpractice.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locums Coverage.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible will be considered.
- Procedures Preferred but not required.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- BC / BE.
- New Jobs daily.
- Truly ongoing position starting in February.
- Hospitalist position Opening up in Kansas.
- Location: Kansas.
- Alliance is a Full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Please reply with current CV or.
- Patient Volume: Average 16-18 patients per day.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.