Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · August 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: Average 16-18 patients per day.
- Hospitalist position Opening up in Kansas.
- Procedures Preferred but not required.
- Interested providers.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Locums Coverage.
- BC / BE.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- We offer: Great pay rates, Travel and Malpractice.
- Alliance is a Full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Please reply with current CV or.
- New Jobs daily.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible will be considered.
- Location: Kansas.
- Truly ongoing position starting in February.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.