Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kansas City Suburb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the local museums and art venues, shopping and entertainment districts, restaurants for any culinary crave, and the abundance of outdoor recreational activities such as the various hiking and biking trails.
- Interviewing Hospitalists: Desirable Kansas City Suburb.
- Collegial practice environment.
- Excellent relationships in place with referrals and hospital administration.
- Enterprise Medical is representing an excellent opportunity to join our Hospitalist team at 150 bed hospital in a highly-regarded suburb of Kansas City, Missouri.
- Option to teach medical students if desired.
- High base salary, wRVU-driven incentives, and full benefits will be offered.
- Kansas City continues to be recognized as a top location to live, work and play!
- Flexible schedule without a daily 12-hour shift requirement to allow for personal time during any given week.
- However, the community offers so much more.
- Located just 20 miles east of downtown Kansas City with convenient commute to nearby attractions and all that Kansas City has to offer.
- Ideal practice setting to balance your career and personal time.
- Suburb City of Kansas City: Home to Award-Winning Schools and a favorable housing market.
- Kansas City is a vibrant and growing city of more than two million and is well-known for its professional sports teams, zoo, and barbecue.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.