Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- APP Staffing - 2 day/1night.
- The "City of Fountains" contains more than riking landscapes including beautiful parks and trails for outdoor activities, and fantastic architecture.
- Home of the Sprint Center which hosts the top entertainers in music, to the diverse culinary experiences including world-famous barbecue, and major NFL and MLB sports teams.
- No procedures.
- KC is a dynamic city backed by a rich history and vibrant arts scene.
- Independence is a suburb of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area, located only 20 minutes from downtown Kansas City.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is the only Level II Trauma Center in East Kansas City featuring 285 licensed hospital beds, state-of-the-art equipment, technology, and the latest clinical services available to patients.
- Open ICU - Hospitalist Managed with Pulmonary vent support.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Full-Time Hospitalist Physicians and a Site Medical Director to join our established program at Centerpoint Medical Center in Kansas City, MO.
- CMC is a PCI enabled facility as well as a primary stroke center.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon dictation).
- Physician Staffing - 7 day, 1 swing, 1 night.
- 50,000 Sign On Bonus.
- 16 physician/3 APP Hospitalist Medicine Group.
- It is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network and has the metro's largest group of Level I, Level II and Level III Trauma Centers and emergency departments.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services