Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · September 21, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (State Wide) is for an outpatient clinic.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- DOT certification a plus.
- Outpatient work.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a clinical setting.
- Asap start.
- EMR is e-clinicalworks.
- An Internal Medicine Physician with urgent care or occupational medicine experience is needed to provide locum coverage for health clinics near.
- Kansas City.
- Active & unrestricted Missouri license.
- Full to part-time needed.
- BLS & Acls certifications.
- Mon-Sat hours.
- St. Louis.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Locum Connections