Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 20, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Locums) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Topeka, KS.
- Providers will be onsite at a facility yet will do TeleHealth to the other facilities in that state.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Request Type: Locum Tenens.
- Board Certified.
- All sites are set up for TeleHealth and only want providers that will be able to get to this location with a few days notice.
- Comfortable with Telemedicine.
- All states or a combination of states.
- All bids must have reg hours, 24 hour.
- Looking to set up a pool of Locums in case Covid surges during the coming months.
- Specialty: Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Facility: University of Kansas Health System - St. Francis Health Center.
- Scheduled Clinical Hours +.
- In the heart of Topeka, KS 1 hour west of Kansas City.
- Hospital: Ardent Health.
- Ongoing Internal Medicine - Locum Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- St. Francis Campus.
- 2 hrs northeast of Wichita.
- The University of Kansas Health System.
- The ideal candidates would have licenses in NJ, ID, NM, TX, OK, and KS.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus in Topeka, Kansas, provides inpatient care within a 378-bed hospital facility and 15 outpatient clinics, where patients from across the Topeka region can visit their primary and specialty care providers.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.