Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 20, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be board certified, have an active MO license, and must be willing to see nursing home patients.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm with 1:3. Patients are 60% adult and 40% geriatric.
- This practice is part of a large health system.
- Reference ID: ORD-094204-MD-MO.
- An outpatient clinic that sees adults only is seeking an internal medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Dates Needed: 12/21/2020-1/1/2021 and 1/4/2021-1/8/2021.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The facility is located 45 east of Columbia, MO.
- There will be other providers and LPNs for support.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-20.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 14.