Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · October 23, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Surrounded by nine of Missouris most scenic state parks, challenging golf courses, an extreme off-road recreation area, hiking trails, and fifteen award-winning vineyards and wineries, Farmington, Missouri is the perfect assignment destination.
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-109446-MD-MO.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Practice Type: Corrections, medium and maximum, all-male inmates-Day/Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week.
- A state facility is seeking an internal medicine facility for locum tenens coverage.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-20 PPD.
- Assignment Type: Outpatient.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago