Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · December 8, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Springfield is the third largest city in the state of Missouri and the county seat of Greene County.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- It is the principal city of the Springfield metropolitan area, which has a population of 462,369 and includes the counties of Christian, Dallas, Greene, Polk, and Webster.
- As of 2019, the Census Bureau estimated its population at 167,882.
- Location: Missouri.
- As of the 2010 census, the city's population was 159,498.
- Boarded is preferred.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.