Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · December 8, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prefer Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: September/October 2021 >>>.
- Patient Volume: 13-15 Census.
- Board Certified.
- Start Date: Fall 2021.
- Minimum Length Accepted: Must be able to commit to 3-6+ Months.
- Team Structure: Fellow Hospitalists.
- Efficient & willing to place central lines & comfy w/vent management w/assistance from specialists and respiratory therapy staff.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Schedule: Days or Nights, must be willing to work both.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - open to days or nights.
- Nursing Staff & Team of Specialists.
- Provider needs to be comfortable managing patient in the Open ICU.
- Staffing Shortage.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist Medicine (3 Open positions).
- Will consider Family Medicine w/at least 2-3 years of experience.
- Location: West Plains, MO.
- Volumes are increasing.
- IM or FP.
- Shifts will be day OR night.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Hospitalist Medicine.
- Reason for Coverage: Vacancy.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.