Internal Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · November 29, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Fort Smith) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- Clean, Active DEA (Need to be able to change address).
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Licensed in AR.
- Certifications: Acls, BLS.
- End Date: Ongoing.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 mths ongoing.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Support Staff: 1 APP.
- Inpatient/Outpatient Inpatient/Outpatient.
- Facility Type: Clinic.
- Start Date: Asap (90-day cred).
- Coverage beginning week of Dec 2022 - ongoing.
- Schedule: Clinic plus hospital consult coverage.
- 15 min response time.
- Full-time coverage for minimum of 12 weeks.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 25.